1. Wash and rinse off white rice.
2. Pour white rice and water into pressure cooker.
3. Cover the lid by aligning both triangles on lid and bottom handle and lock it. Cook on maximum heat until the pressure indicator goes up to third level.
**Maximum level for most of the induction and electric cooktops is 2000 Watt, Medium level at 1000 Watt and Minimum heat at 500 Watt or lower.
**For gas stoves, Maximum heat is the widest flame under the bottom of pressure cooker/ pan without flaming the sides.
4. Turn heat to minimum level and cook for 3 minutes, switch off/remove from heat.
5. Wait until the pressure indicator is fully dropped before opening the lid.
6. Ready to serve.